11/22/2009

My Best Friends Ever I Have

Hey guys, I'm gonna describe my Junior High School friends!!

First

ASTRID SETYANNISA I call her Icha, she's my classmates when I'm on 8th grade, she like singing and always sing in every activities she did, hmm I can understand cause she have a an excellent voice uhhuuhkk I wanna have too. HER HAIR!!! wow wow like a model shampoo on television advertising; black hair,shinny,long&&very thick. Other than hair and voice, she have too an ideal body :)))) tall&not fat. Now about her family : she is an only child, so if me and my other friends hang out with her, her parents often join with us. There is Fortunately, if want get permit for my mom it can be easily =)
2...
Her name is IVA INNAYA but I usually call her Naya. Her age is the same as me but she's more beautiful than me :) She has long black hair and curvy. her weight is 53 kg and her height is 165 cm or more. Her skin is white and soft. I think she is kind, friendly, trustworthy, cheerful, clever, and mature. She's can laugh every day and make everyone to laughing with her. Guess what??!! her ex boyfriends is almost handsome and charming :p AND She expert in making short stories, when I read her stories I feel like read a novels that have been popular. Wanna read her stories? open link this!! www.naygars.tumblr.com
3..

ENO! her long name is Anissa Retno Mumpuni. She is very crazy but she is very beautiful too ;;) Although she's having a cute face but she not like other girls cause she's not
coquettish not spoil and sometimes she's behave like a boy. Hair color she have is brown and its naturally! c: about her face; white skin, chubby cheek, and of course a sharp eyes, therefore everyone look her and not know about her will think that she is unfriendly, whereas the fact she very abnormal people hehehe LOL :P once again!! she's have a very good attitude, if I have 4 thumbs I'll give her 3.
4..

This current is ASTITI AYU RATASHA, just call her Tasha. She's have a sweet face, you'll never bored if you looking her, Even when I just know her and not play together, you know??? I'm
highly praised to her *) Famous people? yes! it is her ;b cause she's friendly and easy to make someone comfort with her. OH! I'm so freak'n out about her hair<333>other than that she is clever too, especially for math lessons. hmhm She's the first child, and her parents is very easy going like her &&&& overall she is very attractive :3