11/27/2009

New Year of Muslim

Happy Idul adha people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is free day, all of us can not go to school, I just still arrived at home or stay in my grandma house. little people come and join in here, not usual cause usually is many cousin come to here. In the morning I didn't pray together in the mosque, cause i get obstacle like a woman normally so i just visit to my grandfather graves.
Idul Adha in this year is very quite and not crowded at all. surely i miss when my grandmother house very many of people, we sharing a new stories and talking everything. When I'm in elementary school, this day would be especially day for me, but now I just feel like day's normally.In the last I wanted a quite lebaran like this and now I regret to wanted it. If time can back in the past, I promise to enjoy in every second I have. Useless to regret things that have happened, we must see the future and thinking what should we do now.
Now I'm in my cousin room, her name is Flachiona Cybillya. Her room is very comfort. I want have room like her but my room I have now is can't replaced. Remember my room i immediately think about dormitary, hu... stay 37 days to leave the house on the day, not that I'm afraid miss home but I'm afraid can not adjust to the situation in the dormitory. I just try to believe that this is the best thing for me in the future :)
I think the story not so clear, if it had better go bye and remember to always read again my story :3:3:3